Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Hotrodgirl

Protein shakes

Rate this Entry
Why do protein shakes make me feel so hungry? Does anyone else experience this? I just finished one, I was mildly hungry. Now I'm starving! Is it all in my head? I'm hoping having the sleeve will resolve this issue.

Submit "Protein shakes" to Digg Submit "Protein shakes" to del.icio.us Submit "Protein shakes" to StumbleUpon Submit "Protein shakes" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I understand. I tend to not get full on liquids either but after the sleeve you will fill up.
    Hi,

Maybe you didn't add enough protein. I don't know if your drinking a RTD or one you need to make. You may need to try a different brand, it may not be a true protein drink. Go to GNC and sample there lean 25 shakes those will fill you up I am sure. I drunk those before my sleeve and still enjoy them.

Good luck!!
    After the surgery they make my stomach upset.
    You're not alone! Going through the same thing... Hang in there girl! Just imagine the finish line at the end where you are meeting goals. It's tough but the good news is that what you're doing now will set you up for success after. Just keep up the positive thoughts. Drinking extra water might help or adding broth. Be mindful of hidden msg as well. MSG makes you feel hungry, and it's something i'm sensitive to so i have to be careful of what i take in. Sometimes they include it to increase the flavor which has the side effect of making you hungry.
    SouthernDreamer- you were right! Lean 25 shakes work really well!! I don't feel hungrier after drinking one! They actually fill this non sleeved stomach for 2-3 hours! Perfect!