Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

Long time no hear!!

Rate this Entry
Sorry its been so long in between posts. I was 164 last time I updated everyone. I'm at 156 now and struggling with these last 21 pounds. Still doing my meat and veggies although at Christmas I did splurge some but not much. My tiny tummy just wouldn't allow it. I'm up to about 800 calories a day and that's pushing it. I use a small saucer for a little plate and half the time I can can eat all of it and the other half not. Just depends on what I'm eating.

I have found that when I eat meat (like beef or chicken) at lunch I'm unable to eat very much if at all come dinner time. I'm exercising and working on trying to tighten up my lose skin. It's been really hecktic the last few months so I haven't been able to really keep up with everyone. I do want to thank those of you who asked about me. Makes me feel good.

Also, I remember posting that my hair hadn't started falling out well I can honestly say that started in November. It's not bad but I did have to start wearing my hair a little differently to conceal it. (Think combover lol). I'm also down to a size 10. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would wear a size 10. I used to say 10 was an age not a size. Almost in the single digits.

Hope everyone is having an amazing day. Keep on keeping on!!

Submit "Long time no hear!!" to Digg Submit "Long time no hear!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Long time no hear!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Long time no hear!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

✨Good to hear from you Sleeve buddy!!!✨

I'm size 10 too and holding, no weight loss for a while. Though this week I started exercising again. I guess I thought just eating better alone was going to work for me, but my body responds better with exercise. I hate it. I hate it! But finding ways to be active and get my blood flowing has been good for me in heart, mind and body.

Keep taking care of yourself always! You must be sooo proud! I cant wait to break this stall and start losing again. Seems 170lbs is soo far away from me right now!
    Hi Donna!
    Glad you're back to post and give some great advice to us newly sleeved! I've learned so much from everyone!!
    Congrats on the size 10. Boy, that "0" meant almost as much to me as a single digit!
    Thank you ladies!! Yes Shirl I know what you mean. Exercise is a 4 letter word so to speak lol. But to achieve our goals it is a must . Dang it.
    Leslieann I know you are going to do great. Keep on listening and never be afraid to ask questions.
    Ann2 you of all people should know the excitement I felt when I went to try on those nonstretchy size 10 jeans. I almost passed smooth out from the feeling. I was trying on with no intention of buying but when they button and zipped and I could bend over, I walked out of the store wearing those babies. I have never worn a 10 and I was beyond proud of what I had achieved.
    Congrats on all your success and welcome back!
    I'm happy to see you back Donna! and you are doing great! size 10 wow!!
    You're doing great, continued success! Love the jean story and what a NSV
    you need a new profile picture....juss sayin! lol
    Pam, love the way you "tell it like it is"! Gotta love it
    Congrats on your success! You look great!! And also Pam and Shirl!! Looking good girls!! You rock!
    Awesome results !! Good Job - I know about the hair loss.
    keep up the good work