Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RayEMTFF

2 weeks in to my restart

Rate this Entry
Well We re still at it in 2 weeks only took a few days off from the Gym I would go like 3 days in a row then a day off then 2 days in a row then a day off. In 2 weeks I went from walking nearly 3 miles to now I run for 30 straight minutes I just get under 1.5 miles with that run then the rest I walk. I have set goals for time and this week I hit 3 miles under 55 minutes. Hey not bad for a big guy. Only bread I do have is one slice of whole wheat bread rice pasta I stay away from.

Still a long way to go I would love to get on a scale and see if I lost anything in 2 weeks. I dont see it but more energy for sure.

Submit "2 weeks in to my restart" to Digg Submit "2 weeks in to my restart" to del.icio.us Submit "2 weeks in to my restart" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 weeks in to my restart" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow!! Sounds like you're doing great!!! Are you logging what you're eating too?

Keep us posted!
    Keep up the great work! It is not easy but I commend you for your rededication!
    We got sleeved within a week of each other bro. Keep your hands up and chin down...you're fine. The exercise piece combined with healthy eating is your lifestyle change. Like you've already noticed...more energy, clothing fits good, feelings of strong and fitness....it's nothing but good. I have a fitbit that challenges me daily. Today was my rest day, but I felt the urge....so I walked on the treadmill for an hour watching the NFL. 8,000 steps, 2,000 calories...proud of you bro...challenge yourself and find your motivation. Mine is living fit after retirement and looking good=) Blessings.....Al
    Proud of you. The longer you do it, the easier it will get.

One day at a time. That's the secret.