Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

Looking at year 2

Rate this Entry
A few months ago I was reading about how our genes affect our weight loss that first year post-op, and how our environment will affect year 2 and the following years.

I will be one year out tomorrow and will have my one year post-op on Saturday.
This past-year has been many things, sometimes a roller coaster with many ups and a few downs, sometimes really cozy and calm...but those precious times are just not enough to always feel stress-free.
Still, that past year has been mostly positive, my heath improved so much and I was happy with so many NSV that it would be too long to write about all of them. I can't believe it's been already one year!

I know that year two will be probably the same ups and downs since we will be moving again and we are not actually sure where anymore. We were supposed to go back to Paris for work but it seems that there's may be other options (we were told a few days ago). I must say I'm a little stressed out because I was hoping to have access to "regular food" again really soon and that was a relief...well...may be not..we'll see.

Pollution had been quiet bad since November, and today again I had to stop my walk because I could feel in my lungs that the toxic fumes were back again. A quick look on my phone did confirm my suspicions.

So year two is going to be about making small goals to reach, like exercise a little more each week, eat a little more veggies/fruits. Try new supplements and see if one works better than the other one.
The main goal will be to continue to lose, little by little.... and not regain!

Submit "Looking at year 2" to Digg Submit "Looking at year 2" to del.icio.us Submit "Looking at year 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "Looking at year 2" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Sounds like a good plan! Hope it's a place like you said that you can get better food. Sounds like everything will turn out for you....you got this!
    You've done sooo marvelous! You are one of the most proactive Warriors! and I look forward to celebrating your victories with you!

Wherever life takes you, you got this!

✨Hugs!
    Congrats sleeve buddy. I know next year comes with different challenges (hopefully not in addition to the existing challenges) but we've come this far so I know we can meet the next set and be victorious. (Okay that sounds goofy, been reading too much fantasy. �� Hope the new choices bring less stress and less stress.
    So happy for you! I hope my own outlook is as great at year 2. You inspire me!
    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! I know exactly what you mean about the not knowing where you are going. It is such a frustrating feeling the not knowing. I hope you find out soon because it makes it so much better to mentally prepare. Do you know when you are supposed to be moving?
    You have a great solid plan for your upcoming year. I think having goals is so important. Once again, congrats on all your successes!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! I know exactly what you mean about the not knowing where you are going. It is such a frustrating feeling the not knowing. I hope you find out soon because it makes it so much better to mentally prepare. Do you know when you are supposed to be moving?
    You have a great solid plan for your upcoming year. I think having goals is so important. Once again, congrats on all your successes!
    Thanks Christie! usually we move during the Summer, from June to end of July most of the time. But sometimes we only know by the end of May where we are moving. I'm the planner in our family, and usually June=headaches...