Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

RayEMTFF

Well its has been a Week since my visit

Rate this Entry
To the Dr and the wake up call happen. Been to the gym every single day since that day. Not going to fail the energy level is high now. Back to drinking my 64 oz of water a day. Back to the protein which was my issues having 80 grams a day. I am busting my ass and I wish I did this from the start instead I took it and said well I had the surgery I dont need to do anything, Well now I am working on something that set me back months...

Submit "Well its has been a Week since my visit" to Digg Submit "Well its has been a Week since my visit" to del.icio.us Submit "Well its has been a Week since my visit" to StumbleUpon Submit "Well its has been a Week since my visit" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You got this!! I am sure that you are going to be successful because I can see how bad you want this! Make sure you are filling up on protein and veggies first. Then you can have some fruit or carbs. I would stay away from breads/rice/pasta at least until you get close to goal. My surgeon and nutritionist recommend low carb lifestyle.
    Hey good for you at least you got the wake up call, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    You got this!! I am sure that you are going to be successful because I can see how bad you want this! Make sure you are filling up on protein and veggies first. Then you can have some fruit or carbs. I would stay away from breads/rice/pasta at least until you get close to goal. My surgeon and nutritionist recommend low carb lifestyle.
    Well We re still at it in 2 weeks only took a few days off from the Gym I would go like 3 days in a row then a day off then 2 days in a row then a day off. In 2 weeks I went from walking nearly 3 miles to now I run for 30 straight minutes I just get under 1.5 miles with that run then the rest I walk. I have set goals for time and this week I hit 3 miles under 55 minutes. Hey not bad for a big guy. Only bread I do have is one slice of whole wheat bread rice pasta I stay away from.

Still a long way to go I would love to get on a scale and see if I lost anything in 2 weeks. I dont see it but more energy for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leslieann
    Hey good for you at least you got the wake up call, right?

Wake up call it was for me
    For me the scale keeps me honest. I weigh daily even though most people do not like to that.