Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Fatbgone

People are noticing

Rate this Entry
I get tickled when people tell me how thin I look.
I want to laugh! 250 pounds is not thin. What are they going to say when I am down to my goal. A few have been worried I might be sick, but mostly nice comments at this time.
I have not shared I had surgery with everyone. I don't feel the need to share thst. I almost wish I hadn't told anyone. I am losing weight because I am eating very little and exercising. It's true. Surgery does not change that.

Submit "People are noticing" to Digg Submit "People are noticing" to del.icio.us Submit "People are noticing" to StumbleUpon Submit "People are noticing" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's funny, isn't it?

For me the weird thing is people think I am still losing weight, and I've weighted the exact same weight for about 2 1/2 years now. Very odd. I guess they can't get it through their brain that the fat girl isn't fat anymore.
    Yup. While I really don't care what people think, I love when people notice I have lost weight. I look like a different person. Especially since my face looks thinner. I know I feel a whole heck of a lot better. I have only told my family and a few close friends. I don't feel like it is everyone's business either. It was a personal decision to have the surgery and I am not the type to put my life on blast like some people do. My Facebook is not full of all my personal crap like some people on Facebook. It never seems to amaze me the amount of oversharing on Facebook. You can't take that crap back. Your man cheated on you or hit you?? It's great that you got over it but we can't unsee that post. People need to remember that. Wow....my post just went way off topic! LOL.
    Great feeling!! I was smiling while I read your post.... Can't wait t have the same thing
    Our weight loss is such a problem for so many people who had a problem with our being so much bigger.

Bless their hearts.
    You're so funny Ann!!