Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

1 year checkup.

Rate this Entry
Today I saw the nut at the bariatric clinic. I will see them annually for the next 4 years. I've lost about 28% of my presurgery weight so I am right on track. They do not give a goal weight because it varies too dramatically from person to person.

I gained 2.5 pounds over Christmas - too much socializing with its temptations plus little opportunity to work out. Monday it's back to boot camp 3 days per week. 75 g of protein and 1300 to 1500 calories daily.
I asked about the carbs, low carbs, no carbs and was told eat my proteins first and practice moderation. He likes us to use the 80-20 model allowing a treat once in a while.

Submit "1  year checkup." to Digg Submit "1  year checkup." to del.icio.us Submit "1  year checkup." to StumbleUpon Submit "1  year checkup." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What is 80-20?
    Congrats on your one year anniversary Theresa!!
    Strictly following diet and exercise program 80% of time. Allowingoneself an occasional treat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Congrats on your one year anniversary Theresa!!
    Thank you
    I will see my surgeon next week, but they told me they want to see me every three months until we move next Summer. Mainly because of my crazy metabolism/deficiencies.
    28% is a really good number! you are doing great!! I'm sure boot camp will be a big help! keep us posted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandra3
    I will see my surgeon next week, but they told me they want to see me every three months until we move next Summer. Mainly because of my crazy metabolism/deficiencies.
    28% is a really good number! you are doing great!! I'm sure boot camp will be a big help! keep us posted!
    OK. I will post my 1 year weights and measures on Friday. Boot camp is with new personal trainer so Monday will be interesting.