Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

First Run of the New Year

Rate this Entry
I'm finally get back on track after the holidays? How about you? It's not always easy, but I'm actually happy to get back to an exercise routine. I always feel better after I exercise.

Here's my take on it on my blog: https://downthescale.com/2017/01/10/...he-right-foot/

Hope everyone's new year is going well!

Submit "First Run of the New Year" to Digg Submit "First Run of the New Year" to del.icio.us Submit "First Run of the New Year" to StumbleUpon Submit "First Run of the New Year" to Google

Comments

Today was my first run after freezing temps and snow for at least the past 2 weeks. 56 degrees this morning! I run in the dark before school, so if there is any risk of ice I stay in and hike after school in the woods. I do not want to break any bones.

It felt so good to run again! Not to mention I still have one Christmas pound to lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by sraebaer
    Today was my first run after freezing temps and snow for at least the past 2 weeks. 56 degrees this morning! I run in the dark before school, so if there is any risk of ice I stay in and hike after school in the woods. I do not want to break any bones.

It felt so good to run again! Not to mention I still have one Christmas pound to lose.
    I'm so impressed you run in the dark and in the cold! I missed running outside today, but the indoor track wasn't too bad. Better than a treadmill I think.
    I love running. (Well I used to and then got fat and stopped but now I get a do over!) I just started doing C25K again to get back into running. I am in week 2 and I am so happy to be back to running. With all the weight I have already lost it feels so much easier and more enjoyable. My goal is to run a half marathon by December. (We have the Rock and Roll marathon here in December so that is what I will be signing up for....the half.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    I love running. (Well I used to and then got fat and stopped but now I get a do over!) I just started doing C25K again to get back into running. I am in week 2 and I am so happy to be back to running. With all the weight I have already lost it feels so much easier and more enjoyable. My goal is to run a half marathon by December. (We have the Rock and Roll marathon here in December so that is what I will be signing up for....the half.)

Yeah for do overs! I ran my first half-marathon last May and it was such a wonderful feeling of accomplishment! Best wishes are your training for your's!