Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

TarotAces

11 days of pre-op done...

Rate this Entry
6 days till my surgery... WOW! I admit I'm a bit nervous about the trip, and about this HUGE change to the rest of my life. But, I think I'm ready and open to it all. Trying to keep a good attitude and hold on to all my motivations for losing.

BTW... I've shed 17 pounds in the last 11 days of pre-op diet. GO ME!!!

Submit "11 days of pre-op done..." to Digg Submit "11 days of pre-op done..." to del.icio.us Submit "11 days of pre-op done..." to StumbleUpon Submit "11 days of pre-op done..." to Google

Comments

YESS! Go you! That's amazing! I feel your nerves, my surgery is in 26 days and I'm already a bag of nerves!
    How are you handling the pre-op diet? I'm a bit nervous about it because I'm always on the go and don't really have access to a bathroom at all times (sorry if it's too much tmi)...but I really don't know what to expect.
    That is so wonderful. I am on day 4 and it is just now getting better. I don't like the taste in my mouth so I will need to find something to help with the terrible taste. 17 pounds!!! i hope that will be me
    Congratulations! It will be worth it. Hang in there and before you know it you will be well on your way to a healthier you!
    You are killing the pre op!! That is impressive!! You got this! Your positive attitude is going to get you far on your journey!
    Quote Originally Posted by carterfamof6
    That is so wonderful. I am on day 4 and it is just now getting better. I don't like the taste in my mouth so I will need to find something to help with the terrible taste. 17 pounds!!! i hope that will be me
    The bad taste in my mouth eventually led to thrush and I had to get a prescription to get rid of it! And the medicine I had to swish in my mouth tasted like stale orange juice. LOL.