Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ACE

Its been a while...

Rate this Entry
I haven't been on here in a while but I just realized that its been ten years since my mind was blown by the fact that a truck scale told me I weighed nearly 500 lbs. I took it as a small wake up call and began working on changes in myself that have all added up until now. In the beginning I thought I was failing over and over but I was making lasting changes one small step at a time until I decided I needed more help and had my sleeve in 2011. I have many days when My changes make me feel amazing but there are as many that I forget how much I have changed. But now I barley recognize my old self. I am so happy for how much I have grown these last ten years.

I hope everyone is finding joy in your new life!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ten years of work has paid off..jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	1.84 MB 
ID:	26468

Submit "Its been a while..." to Digg Submit "Its been a while..." to del.icio.us Submit "Its been a while..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Its been a while..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Wow! You look great :-)
    hi congrats, you look great. I had my sleeve 2014, and can't seem to loose the weight like I should.Any suggestions please.
    Thank you, Ace. I'm only 2.5 years post-op, but I also feel reborn. Recognizing that never gets old.
    Thank you it helps a lot when others see it too
    You look amazing!!! I too was struck when stepping on the scale last year. I can't wait to compare pictures and experience that kind of change. Congrats!
    You are freaking rock star! Hands down one of the best stories I've seen. So much admiration for you for your determination, hard work, and continued success. I sure hope you're proud of yourself.
    I am so proud of myself thank you! I love the changes I have made.