Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bagawk!

Operation McSkinny Jeans

Rate this Entry
7 Day Post-op Follow Up!

Finally! Answers, relief and healing!

I am truly feeling better. I had a blockage causing all that pain. Narcotics do it to me every time.

This was a great day! Not only did I figure out the source, and resolve the monster pain I've been experiencing, but I also have now advanced to a liquid diet,.. as opposed to a 'clear' liquid diet. I am once again encouraged.

The past 7 days have been brutal but would I do it again to be where I am? ABSOLUTELY.

I've always been very sensitive to the effects of medication. I don't think many would have the same experience so I hope my notes of these 7 days post-op do not concern anyone.

All is well that ends well.

Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to Digg Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to del.icio.us Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to StumbleUpon Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

So you've been able to keep down some shakes?? That's awesome! I have issues coming out of anesthesia so I was expecting some issues. Luckily I was only sick for about an hour after surgery. Much less than I usually am after anesthesia. But I get it when we know certain things usually affect us. Glad to hear that things are getting better!