Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Christie13

C25K Week 1 Day 2

Rate this Entry
Day 2 is down. I am running at a pretty decent pace. I think because I am so much lighter. I would think that not eating much would give me no energy to go for these runs but I feel great! I actually walked my cool down about 6 additional minutes because I don't measure I just go in my neighborhood so I was farther away and still needed to get home.
Since I am running at a pretty good pace, I was a little sore. But as soon as I started running I felt fine. I actually feel less sore now that my running is over. I feel so good when I finish my workout. Like I really accomplished something. I cannot wait until I am able to run again for long distances.
And I am really glad my husband is doing this with me. I didn't know if he'd bail on me but so far so good. The funny thing is he fell asleep really early tonight. Pretty sure it is the running. LOL. And here I sit chit chatting with you guys!! It still amazes me that I can eat so little and feel so energetic.
I hope you are all doing well and have found an exercise you love. If you have ever thought about becoming a runner....this app is for you!

Submit "C25K Week 1 Day 2" to Digg Submit "C25K Week 1 Day 2" to del.icio.us Submit "C25K Week 1 Day 2" to StumbleUpon Submit "C25K Week 1 Day 2" to Google

Comments

I envy your running ability. I doubt my knees will ever let me become a runner (Though I plan to stay open to the idea and take it as it comes, or not. lol)

Enjoy your successes! Especially these kind. It wasn't that long ago that doing this would have been unthinkable.

Thank you! I am really loving it! I am hoping you are able to enjoy it one day as well. Unfortunately knees are easily damaged and hard to repair. Good luck!