Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bagawk!

Operation McSkinny Jeans

Rate this Entry
Day 4 Post-op

I am feeling better today! I continue taking pain medication every 6 hours, alternating between the hydrocodone and tylenol. I also continue taking the nausea medication as well as omeprazole for gas and folbic to help prevent clotting. I've got my compression socks on and belly support. I totally do not look like a 'grandma'. Totally.

I'm going to take my first post-op shower today. DON'T JUDGE! I have not felt up to it until today.

Pain-wise, I definitely feel better. I am even out of bed today, sitting on the couch like a real human being. I think it will all be down hill from here, in respect to the recovery process. I knew it,... I've got this.

Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to Digg Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to del.icio.us Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to StumbleUpon Submit "Operation McSkinny Jeans" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You're on your way!
    Bagawk, We hear you, what I say is that some people, either forgot, or don't want to remember Post Op days 2, 3 and 4. They are a test for you. Can you handle it, of course you can!!!! Very soon you will be up and about walking your cares off.... We all were there!! It made our resolve stronger!!! Keep on it........ J
    Way to GO!!!! Each day you're feeling stronger!!!
    Awesome! You got this. It just gets easier and easier every day! Sure there will be some rough days but overall it does truly just continue to get better. You got this!