Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

czorin

Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Surgery

Rate this Entry
Of the 4 muscles and tendons in my right shoulder, I tore 3 of them on NOV 5th. (Yard work, dragging a branch, fell backwards...I'm NOT 19 any more..)

Gastric sleeve w/ gallbladder removal on 12/13, and arthroscopic reattachment of 3 tendons on 12/20. No more surgeries for at LEAST 2 years.

With my arm in a sling, and limited mobility, I'm still loosing weight, and staying positive. I haven't posted any updates or replies, because of the pain. My Queen is an RN, so I'm well monitored.

Merry Christmas & Happy Hanukkah!

Submit "Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Surgery" to Digg Submit "Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "Shoulder / Rotator Cuff Surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Hopefully you heal quickly. Hope you're at least walking. Glad you're well taken care of! Happy holidays to you and your queen.
    Merry Christmas! Sorry you're going through all of this, but at least you're moving and have a Queen to take care of you!! Keep us posted!!
    Ouch! I've heard that rotator cuff surgery is a very painful one. Feel better soon! Walk a little (But not on ice, don't know where you live, that's to keep that no surgery promise.)