Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

saramichelle

Happy Holdays Fellow Sleevers!

Rate this Entry
Here's wishing every one of you a healthy and happy holiday season. Reading about all of your journeys is an inspiration to me and I take lots of comfort in the fact many of us face so many of the same challenges. I am a little nervous about making mistakes this weekend, I have done so well this far.... I guess I just need to keep in the front of my mind that this is a LIFE change and keep away from trigger foods. I am looking forward to reaching my goal weight and just need to keep focus.
Blessings on you all and I look forward to talking to you in the new year.

Submit "Happy Holdays Fellow Sleevers!" to Digg Submit "Happy Holdays Fellow Sleevers!" to del.icio.us Submit "Happy Holdays Fellow Sleevers!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Happy Holdays Fellow Sleevers!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Right back at you!! I'm looking forward to a super healthy 2017 and hopefully hitting my goal weight sooner rather than later. I'm going to start the Couch to 5K program in January and hope to complete a half marathon by next December. Here's to goals!!!
    Saramichelle....strive for your goal body not goal weight. You're gonna do great...eat well, eat frequently and exercise consistently. We're rooting for ya. And Christie13...you'll smoke a 20k run before December my friend. Slow and steady...enjoy your body, the moment and the fact that you worked your tail off to get fit. Merry Christmas!!
    Yes, happy holidays to all! At three years out I know I am keeping my weight off because of all of you, you are sort of my therapy.
    Merry Christmas to all! I LOVE this forum. I'm ready for mine JAN5. Starting my preop diet today...
    I know I am super late commenting back but the couch to 5k sounds AWESOME!! I need to find something like that locally!