Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shymamichula

Frustrating Stall

Rate this Entry
I've been at a stall for about a month now and I'm very frustrated. I go down a few pounds and gain them right back Grrr!! Need some advise to get it moving again.

Submit "Frustrating Stall" to Digg Submit "Frustrating Stall" to del.icio.us Submit "Frustrating Stall" to StumbleUpon Submit "Frustrating Stall" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

How is your protein intake? Are you exercising? Are you getting enough water? Stop stressing about it and avoid the scale. Take measurements. Maybe you're losing inches. Track everything you're eating so you can see what's going on. This will pass. Stalls are common. Just don't let the stress derail you!!
    I totally agree with Christie. I think scale obsessing can be really bad for people, I didn't lose a pound one week and measured two inches smaller at my waist. Remember, muscle is heavier than fat and keep going!
    I am having the same problem and I'm trying to avoid the scale. It's a hard thing for me to do.
    I want to weigh myself every morning after my shower. It's kind of become habit.
    One thing I do know is that I am losing inches. I can tell by my clothes.
    In my head I tell myself, don't worry, but I am naturally going to worry about it.
    It does seem that as soon as I post about it, the scale will move.
    I hope the same happens for you.