Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jenniferc002

The day is finally here!!!!

Rate this Entry
Today is THE day! Surgery day! I didn't sleep well at all last night, but I'm feeling good this morning. I stepped on my scale this morning...247 lbs! Hot damn! I'm getting more and more nervous as it gets closer and I'm not due at the hospital for another 2 1/2 hours! This has been a roller coaster journey to this point and by tonight I will be on the second chapter of this journey. Let's face it, planning, preparing, appointments, and such, just to get to this point is a journey in itself! While I was with my family, I was given so much encouragement! My 11 year old son is staying with grandparents for the next couple of weeks. He got really worried about me last night after we got off FaceTime. He knows that part of the reason I am doing this is for him, to be able to ride bikes with him and sit comfortably on the floor with him and play cars. I'm sorry if it seems as if my thoughts are all over the place; but in my head they are! THE DAY IS FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!

Submit "The day is finally here!!!!" to Digg Submit "The day is finally here!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "The day is finally here!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "The day is finally here!!!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations!
    I remember that day like it was yesterday. I was so calm as I entered the hospital. Normally I would have a bit of a panic attack, but nothing. Even as I entered the operating room I was completely calm. I knew I was doing the right thing and it's paying off.
    I still have a long road to go, but it is so worth the rewards we gain from losing this weight.
    Let us know how you are doing later. I experienced very little pain. I hope your experience is the same.
    April
    Congratulations.. Prayers for Success
    Yay!!! So excited for you!! Let us know how it goes!!!
    My children are 17 & 19 they both knew the reason why I was doing this and I brought my dad with me for support. I face-timed them the night before the surgery and my father let them know that I made it through the surgery. It has been quite and adjustment for them and myself to see how much I cannot eat anymore.
    Congrats Jennifer, we are here for you!!! I hope your surgery goes splendidly!