Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Fatbgone

I'm stuck

Rate this Entry
My weight is stuck, but I feel like I'm still losing weight. I guess I need to stop watching the scale.
I still can't eat much in the way of real food. For now I am living off the nutrients I get from items I drink and popsicles. I did not know how good they can be.
I think I want too much too fast. I want the weight to vanish and I want to be able to eat. I was hoping I could eat part of Christmas dinner, but it looks like I'll be observing from a far.

At what point do you get to start eating food and not worry about it coming back up? 3 months? 6 months?

It's not about the amount or even what it is. My stomach just doesn't appear to be ready for food.

Submit "I'm stuck" to Digg Submit "I'm stuck" to del.icio.us Submit "I'm stuck" to StumbleUpon Submit "I'm stuck" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It will come off. The scale is evil lol
    If your clothes feel loose and you are following the guidelines or trying to get your fluids and proteins in then you are good. I have stalls, weird weight gains from retaining water and then a few days later BAM it's gone! I'm more than 30 days out and I still have issues with good so I stick to the stuff that works for me. You will find you perfect balance. If you are still having problems with food just focus on the basics until you are ready!
    I'm 6.5 weeks and can only eat eat 2-3 bites. Then I've got to wait a long while before having more. Are you trying to eat too many bites? Maybe start with one bite?
    Yes. Part of my problem is I want to eat more than one bite. Sometimes one bite is too much.
    I need to just switch to easy soft foods. I am not getting enough protein in. It's my own fault. I have a mental thing about protein shakes. I have lost weight on them in the past and I now want nothing to do with them.
    I need to find an alternative to shakes. Does anyone have an idea?

And I know what you mean about the scale being evil. I got on the scale this morning and I was down again. ARG! I need to stop looking at it, but I don't seem to be able to stop myself.

I hate to sound like I'm miserable, because in all honesty I have lost a ton of weight and I'm grateful. I guess I'm just wishing the process of healing was quicker.
    My scale is still not moving, but I can tell I'm losing inches, so I'm going to try to stay off the scale. This will not be easy for me. I want verification of what I'm feeling and seeing.
    There is no way that I have not lost more weight. I haven't been able to eat anything and My clothes are so much looser.
    I know it sounds like I'm whining, but I just need someplace that understands how I feel.