Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

czorin

2 Days Post-Op, bored....

Rate this Entry
I,m at the hotel (Hacienda del Rio), and bored. Yes, i was visited by one of the "traveling doctors" yesterday, and medications are administered by a qualifies RN every 12 hours, but there was nothing else for me to do at the hotel. (The TV has 3 channels in English.) Fortunately, we hooked-up with a couple from Texas, and they were more than good people, they were good company! His wife had the procedure, so we compared notes, and interacted / doubled-teamed the Nurses
:-D

Walked a couple blocks to the local establishments, so our spouses could eat in or faces, but we plan to return next year (reunion) and eat a portion of the different fares.....

Submit "2 Days Post-Op, bored...." to Digg Submit "2 Days Post-Op, bored...." to del.icio.us Submit "2 Days Post-Op, bored...." to StumbleUpon Submit "2 Days Post-Op, bored...." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Haha. Yeah. The day of my surgery I had to be there at 7 am but my surgery wasn't until about 1 pm. My husband went and got breakfast while we were waiting and ate it in front of me. I was so hungry. The smell. I wanted to punch him. But I love him so I didn't. Haha. Things get much easier when you can eat. Which I chuckle saying because 2 bites of food then waiting 10-15 minutes and maybe 2 more bites is how I eat now.