Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

seecshrink2017

Surgery tomorrow...

Rate this Entry
and I am a mixed bag of nuts!

I had a hard time sleeping last night. Wonder what my anxiety level will be like tonight. Doc said I could take Xanax... thinking I may just do that.

I have never been so excited and terrified at the same time.

I am doing this for a better quality of life, to be a better person! To be stronger and more resilient!

I pray God wants that too.

I don't know if I want the clock to fly by today or slow way down.
Not on pre-op diet and yet I can't think of anything I "have to have" one last time. ... last meal of sorts.

Prayers welcomed.

JOYL-
C:

Submit "Surgery tomorrow..." to Digg Submit "Surgery tomorrow..." to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery tomorrow..." to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery tomorrow..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I also have surgery tomorrow..I have been on pre-op for 2weeks...Has not been too bad,but when I smell something I love,,like popcorn I wonder if I will ever be able to eat lagain . I guess the pros outweigh the cons and I want to lose the weight more than I need to worry about those things . I went and got a pedi today so now this girl is ready!!!!! Good luck tomorrow!!
    Good luck tomorrow!!! You're going to do great!! Remember the first week will be rough but it gets easier by the day.