Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

kk2013

Update

Rate this Entry
Hey everyone I just want to say thank you to everyone on here that replies and helps in any way they can. I really appreciate all of your advice.

I am still loosing hair but hey I'm loosing the weight so I'm happy either way.

I have lost a total of 66 pounds and 46 from surgery, its an ok weight loss but I'm working hard every day to loose more and more.

I'm going to the gym and trying to eat as healthy as I can, but being in a Hispanic family lol its hard because your used to your mother cooking all these amazing greasy food lol. But I am currently online looking for healthy recipes and ideas to help me out.

Well that's the quick update everyone I hope everyone has a good Merry Christmas and a Happy new year!!!
God bless you all !!!!

Submit "Update" to Digg Submit "Update" to del.icio.us Submit "Update" to StumbleUpon Submit "Update" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I'm sure there are ways to make healthier versions of Mexican comfort foods...just like there are for other comfort foods. But they never do taste quite the same....sigh
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam G
    I'm sure there are ways to make healthier versions of Mexican comfort foods...just like there are for other comfort foods. But they never do taste quite the same....sigh

yes your right they don't taste the same lol
    Are you taking biotin?
    Quote Originally Posted by Christie13
    Are you taking biotin?
    I take Biotin for my rheumatoid arthritis related medications because my very thick hair has thinned out a lot from those drugs. So this sleeve surgery will cause hair loss too? Better double up my Biotin dose.