Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

seecshrink2017

Prayer

Rate this Entry
I have been praying a lot about my surgery. I have been asking God all kinds of questions in hopes He would resolve issues and comfort me with his abiding peace. I believe prayer is such an awesome way to strengthen my relationship with the Maker.

This morning I had an awesome experience during my short prayer and meditation this morning... and I mean it was really short... as in just a few moments before heading into work. I was praying and asking God to save me and I would do his work for the rest of my life... more like a begging prayer... and I heard/felt him say... "I will save you, because I love you."
Yes, I actually heard those words in my mind. I felt elated at his response.
I love that He cares so much about me to listen when I am obviously graveling and asking for Him to be present. I love how he didn't say... "ok, since you said you would serve me I will see what I can do. It is a grand reminder that we don't have to DO anything for Him to care/love/be with us. He is with us simply because He loves us.

This immediately brought so much peace and deeper level of understanding of the relationship He has with me and wants with me.

I am so grateful for the simplistic way God reaches out to His children. It is by far the most rewarding relationship I have ever had... even when I am mad at Him. He is the cornerstone of all my human relationships... He is what makes those relationship good/great/better.

Now to hold onto this insight and now allow my human qualities to invade the peace I have.

Yeah. Father continue to breathe your spirit on me and trust in your will for my life. ... I know you are not done with me yet... and I am looking forward to what you have in store for me in this next chapter.

Peace!

Submit "Prayer" to Digg Submit "Prayer" to del.icio.us Submit "Prayer" to StumbleUpon Submit "Prayer" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I went to Mexico and was alone, my honey was in Guam serving the Army, so when I got to the clinic there was an actual rainbow over the door. I knew that was God telling me it was all going to be okay. I lost 70 pounds from the surgery, then my husband went after me and has lost 100 pounds. Our health is perfect and it has changed our life completely. You are going to be in awe of the results.
    Thank you for your kind words and support!
    That's beautiful!