Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ambersnewlife

8 Days Post-Op

Rate this Entry
I have survived my first week!! I went in kind of scared on how much my life was going to change post op after a lot of stories I had read about people being super sick after. I woke up from the surgery SUPER sick and immediately went to what the hell did I do. Luckily after the anesthesia wore off I felt great well as great as one can after a surgery. I had a really hard time at first getting the protein and liquids in but as of day 5 I noticed I could get more in not quite as worried about dehydration as I was now that I can almost drink enough liquids. 2 more weeks of soup I am already tired of and this stage cant end fast enough!! :-)

Submit "8 Days Post-Op" to Digg Submit "8 Days Post-Op" to del.icio.us Submit "8 Days Post-Op" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 Days Post-Op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It just gets better and better. Walk, walk, walk, drink drink drink and rest rest rest.
    OMG! I thought the same thing when I first woke up from surgery. I was in pain and dry heaving like crazy. But then I slept off and on for the next six hours or so and started feeling better. I felt even better when I started walking around. I am almost 5 weeks now. Still can't eat much and feel ill if I eat too fast. But I am so glad I did it. And the brief freak out moment is a distant memory.