Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JLPSch

Getting Back to a Routine

Rate this Entry
Staying healthy during big changes is hard, isn' t it? My family just moved from California to Washington and I must admit I've let my healthy lifestyle slide. I'm getting back to a routine, thank goodness. That includes writing on my blog again at www.downthescale.com

Looking forward to living healthy again...especially with the holidays approaching!

Submit "Getting Back to a Routine" to Digg Submit "Getting Back to a Routine" to del.icio.us Submit "Getting Back to a Routine" to StumbleUpon Submit "Getting Back to a Routine" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Moving is stressful! No wonder your eating was not perfect...but that's just temporary!
    We moved so many times in the last 20 years, I stopped counting...and during the past 15 years we actually lived in four different countries. It is exhausting. And right now we are in Asia and being French native speakers, if we are fluent in English or Spanish, it's not the case with Chinese...it is a challenge sometimes...but we always make it work at the end...well sometimes we order "surprise food" in restaurants because things really get lost in translation...;-) at least can you find a Trader Joe's not too far from home?? that's the store I miss the most ...they always have delish food for the holidays..
    Wow, Sandra, that is a lot of moving! I love your positive attitude! I'll think of you as I shop at Trader Joe's today.