Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tlggirl

Scheduled Gastric Re-sleever Dr. Mario Almanza

Rate this Entry
I am scheduled to be re-sleeved on December 12, 2016. Has anyone had the gastric re-sleeve with Dr. Mario Almanza? How was your experience? Have you had success with your weight loss?

Submit "Scheduled Gastric Re-sleever Dr. Mario Almanza" to Digg Submit "Scheduled Gastric Re-sleever Dr. Mario Almanza" to del.icio.us Submit "Scheduled Gastric Re-sleever Dr. Mario Almanza" to StumbleUpon Submit "Scheduled Gastric Re-sleever Dr. Mario Almanza" to Google

Tags: -1' Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You may want to talk to RoDean....

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/entry.php?b=30201
    Thank you. I have send her a PM. Thanks for connecting me with RoDean.
    I am having my re-sleeve on Feb 6th.
    Where are you getting your re-sleeve?
    Her posts are actually quite confusing - rist in that one listed above she says she got ripped off and didn't lose anything yet on the posts on her profile she says she lost .... so which is it?

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/entry.php?b=29725
    what is a re-sleeve?
    My daughter and I have both had wonderful results with Dr Almanza. NO PAIN AND NO PROBLEMS.
    I lost 90 ponds 1 year and my daughter lost 50 pds in 6 months. Easy and SLIM again.
    The re-sleeve is to reduce to size of your stomach if it has gotten big again after an original sleeve procedure. I had not had great restrictions from my original surgery. Perhaps, the size was not reduced enough. I can still eat normal portions of food.

I am glad that you have had great success and not issues with your sleeve performed by Dr. Almanza. I am hoping to have to same success this time.
    I have had surgery with Dr A. He was fabulous! I have lost 90 pounds so far..they gave me my xrays to prove that the surgery was done, answered all of my questions, were sympathetic and compassionate. I would like to add I have had issues with acid reflux which has nothing to do with Dr A, but I had an endoscopy done and my endo told me I had a nicely done sleeve..that healed properly...
    Thanks for sharing your experience. I have a friend that had wonderful results with Dr. A. She will be traveling with me. I am glad to hear you're doing well. Thanks for your feedback.
    Where are you getting your re-sleeve?
    my date is 2-6-16. resleeving!
    Good luck. I will be happy to share my experience with you.
    That is great new. I appreciate your feedback. So, glad to hear your doing well.
    Dr. Almanza uses a 32 fr Bougie (the smallest allowable). The Bougie is basically like a template of sorts for how big to make your sleeve/new tummy. So your resleeve should definitly be better.

Quote Originally Posted by azladyrider
    Her posts are actually quite confusing - rist in that one listed above she says she got ripped off and didn't lose anything yet on the posts on her profile she says she lost .... so which is it?

http://www.gastricsleeve.com/forum/entry.php?b=29725
    Sorry if your confused, the weight I lost with my resleeve was the ounce of pre-op diet weight and then a good 12 pounds from not being able to eat anything the 2 weeks of liquid dieting, which anyone would lose, surgery or not. Was I happy, yes, it was coming off again after 18 months of not moving so much as an ounce. Then my incisions healed and I was feeling back to normal. Then I worked the program and started eating the way it said I was supposed to, the weight immediately came back on, no weight loss at all, no restriction, I did the capacity test when I started to have an inkling that something wasn't right and there is no restriction, I could eat all 16 ounces and then some. I was a victim of fraud, I was ripped off, I am pissed, I am hurt, I am frustrated and it makes it very hard to continue on this forum and read about how everyone is having such huge success... Yes I know the stretching of my stomach was all my fault, but I did everything I could to try to fix it and you know what, he took my money and did nothing and I have zero recourse against them down I Mexico.
    Quote Originally Posted by TarotAces
    Dr. Almanza uses a 32 fr Bougie (the smallest allowable). The Bougie is basically like a template of sorts for how big to make your sleeve/new tummy. So your resleeve should definitly be better.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am totally excited about going to Mexico for my surgery. I am confident Dr. Almanza will perform a great resleeve for me. He has been an amazing surgeon for so many who have had great results.
    I hope things went ok!
    I'm doing great. My surgery went well. I'm experiencing minor pains. I'm scheduled for my X-ray tomorrow. I fly home on Thursday morning.
    So happy for u that all went well. Keep us posted. Safe travels! ��������
    Tried to post happy face emojis and all that came up were those weird symbols. Sorry.
    Hello, I was just wondering how you are doing? Tlggirl. I am going to be resleeved feb 6th. Dont forget to walk walk walk and sip sip sip.
    I'm five days post op and still doing well. I'm sipping and trying to get the required liquids down and haven't been successful. I'll keep trying. I feel really good and have already lost five pounds since surgery. Total of 18 pounds lost with pre op diet. I'm looking forward to next Monday when I can add creamy soups to my diet. The liquid diet is not so bad while incorporating sugar free popcicles. I'll will continue to provide updates on my progress.
    Just checking in with you, how are you? So curious to hear any updates and how you are progressing. My surgery date is nearing.