Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

elle77

50 Grams of Protien Shake! Tasty! Premier Protien.

Rate this Entry
Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to share something I made today.
a 50 gram protein shake that tastes REALLY GOOD!!

If you love the Premier Protein Shakes like I do, then this is for you!

I took one scoop of the new High Protein Slimfast Mix 20 gram protein and instead of using Milk I mixed in one Chocolate Premier Protein Shake.

I'm only drinking 1 of these a day

1 scoop is 110 calories and the Premier is 160 = 270 calories
50 grams of protein
8 grams of fiber
2 grams of sugar
13 grams of carbs
6.5 grams of fat

If you are having a hard time like I did getting things down this makes a good sipper or you can divide it into cups and keep them in the fridge as you go about your day. It doesn't have a bad after taste. Knowing I can get this amount of protein in, I can focus on my fluids better as well.

It realllllly FILLS you up! ♥

Submit "50 Grams of Protien Shake! Tasty! Premier Protien." to Digg Submit "50 Grams of Protien Shake! Tasty! Premier Protien." to del.icio.us Submit "50 Grams of Protien Shake! Tasty! Premier Protien." to StumbleUpon Submit "50 Grams of Protien Shake! Tasty! Premier Protien." to Google

Comments

Great idea Thank you, you mix the slim fast powder to the ready to drink Premier shake right?
    Oh, I like that idea. I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbs Journey
    Great idea Thank you, you mix the slim fast powder to the ready to drink Premier shake right?
    Yes!

Its the new high protien lo carb SlimFast powder 20 protein and mix it with one already made Premier protein shake. Blend it and it tastes really good. I'm about to make one right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Rose
    Oh, I like that idea. I'll have to give it a try! Thanks for posting.

Thank ya! I really like it.
    I'm going to get the other flavors too. I'm just glad the taste agreed with me !
    your body cannot absorb that much protein from one "feed" so ultimately your body is not really getting those 50 g. Best to have a total protein gram goal and spread it out over the day....or drink 1/3 of that, 3x during the day.

It's great you are so focused on protein, though!
    I love the creative approach!

I've used it in cereal and it's pretty good!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy
    your body cannot absorb that much protein from one "feed" so ultimately your body is not really getting those 50 g. Best to have a total protein gram goal and spread it out over the day....or drink 1/3 of that, 3x during the day.

I was having a hard time getting 10 in in the beginning. I would make this in the morning and sip on it all day. I'm way more normal now.
    Quote Originally Posted by manzerick
    I love the creative approach!

I've used it in cereal and it's pretty good!
    Thank you!! I'm just trying to figure things out and find things that taste good and stick to them .
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy

Believe it or not Goats Milk is DELICIOUS High in protein and half the fat of cows milk