Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Abby2

Surgery Time!!

Rate this Entry
Hello,

I am flying out tomorrow morning to Mexico..Surgery is Friday and I'm so nervous & scared. I'm going alone and staying in the hospital for a total of three days (private room). A driver picks me up at the airport and takes me back..my coordinator assures me that half the people go alone and it's totally fine..I still can't help but be a little scared..I could have taken a friend but she couldn't go until December and I'm just ready to get it over with...please say a prayer for me ❤️.....I'll keep you posted as I always read about the journeys each have had and it has helped me prepare for this life changing experience. Thank you all for supporting each other.. hugs

Submit "Surgery Time!!" to Digg Submit "Surgery Time!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Surgery Time!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Surgery Time!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That was my story also, and 8 months later, 70 pounds GONE! greatest choice ever, you'll do great , my surgery and recovery were perfect and you'd be crazy not to be scared. Praying a perfect healing over you in Jesus' name!
    Thank you Jennifer, I'm here in Mexico and have made a few friends that had surgery today..one is alone like myself so I was able to help her after she came back to her room..I can't wait for this to be over..I'm nervous but I know it's normal...I'll keep you posted and I so appreciate the
    prayer❤️
    Glad to hear you are doing well. Who was your surgeon? I am scheduled for surgery on December 12.
    Hello Tlggirl,

I went through Belightweight and my Dr is Jose Rodriguez..I'm waiting now I have my IVs in...I'm glad no one came with me as they would be extremely bored..only one channel of English speaking TV...and I'm not really alone because I have met two others who had surgery yesterday and one was here alone so I helped her yesterday and I went down to her room this morning to check on her and she was doing so much better..as soon as she came back to room I encouraged her to get up and walk - she has thanked me over and over for having her do that as she felt it made a big difference..so I'll be walking soon as I can too..I'll keep you posted because I spent a month reading everyday on what to do and expect..best wishes to you