Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

densol

I hit ONEDERLAND !!!

Rate this Entry
Just a quickie update as Im supposed to be packing and going on holiday today !! Off to San Fran, Vegas and LA. Im from the UK so its a big trip ! Lots of walking - so hopefully my Fitbit will register some big numbers :-)

Anyway - Sat I found myself in Onederland !! 199 pounds My biggest was 330 pounds and I was sleeved at 307 pounds on Jan 16th. I am well pleased and hope I lose more weight on holiday with all the walking and limited alcohol ! Lol xx

Good luck everyone on your journeys xx

Submit "I hit ONEDERLAND !!!" to Digg Submit "I hit ONEDERLAND !!!" to del.icio.us Submit "I hit ONEDERLAND !!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "I hit ONEDERLAND !!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations! I'm hoping to join you in Onederland by Christmas. Enjoy your trip.
    Whoo hoo!!! So happy for you!
    CONGRATS!!
    Yeah congrats
    Congrats!! have a lovely well deserved vacation!!
    I just came back from my holiday in Bali ...with a cold from the plane
    It a sign....I think I need to take an other holiday somewhere hot with beaches and spas....hum...
    Congratulations ❤️
    Congrats. I too can't wait to say Onederland!! LOL I am now 39 days away from being sleeved. I am so excited and at the same time so grateful to have the opportunity to get this life changing procedure.
    wow. good job. you're looking faaaabulous, dahling. But more importantly, you're healthier.
    You look absolutely fabulous! congrats on your accomplishment!