Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Donna Rudewick

Good morning!!

Rate this Entry
Hello and Good Morning!! Just wanted to check in with everyone and give a little update. My 3 month surgiversary was October 20 and am currently down to 173lbs. from 227lbs. Everything has been great. Had my 3 month review with my doctor and blood work done and everything was good except for my cholesterol and triglicerides. Im back on my meds (atorvastatin) for that but he did tell me its just a precaution. This sometimes happens with people and I remember it being stated here as well awhile back. The only reason Im back on it is because of the significant rise.

Insulin has gone down quite a bit as well. Im currently taking 13units of lantus versus the 5 shots of insulin I was taking. Im also down 20 total inches from the start. Ive gone from a size 2-3xl in tops to a 12-13 and large bottoms. Still have all my hair lol. No shedding yet.

This last couple of weeks my weight loss has really slowed down. Averaging maybe 1/4 pound everyother day. As long as its going down Im fine with that. I have about 37 more pounds to lose so Im on the home stretch now.

Hope everyone has been doing well. Love and hugs to all.

Donna

Submit "Good morning!!" to Digg Submit "Good morning!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Good morning!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Good morning!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Glad to hear things are going well for you. I predict The shedding will start within the next month. Lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pam G
    Glad to hear things are going well for you. I predict The shedding will start within the next month. Lol.
    Shhh. It might hear you!! Lol
    You're doing great!!
    Yeaaa!!
    Looking great Donna!!! Can't wait to be where you are now!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    awesome!
    Continued success!
    Thank you ladies!! Best wishes to all!
    your doing awesome - keep up the good work.
    great news!!
    That is Awesome!! I can't wait to get to under that 200 mark.