Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dawnislas

1week on solid food

Rate this Entry
I am beginning week 2 on solid food. I was surprised today that I had lost 1.6 lbs at my WW weigh in. I continue to experience good things as I have not had anything upset my tummy too much. My first day was tuna with a little mayo and pickle relish. I was able to eat the can at 3 separate sittings in one day. The second was an 1 egg omelette with cheese and some turkey sausage ( think ekrich) and it was fine too. Went out of town for a 2 day conference and brought my Jason's Deli cookie home for someone else to eat.
It was hard to only have 1 protein drink to have to get in and so I found I am tired of straight water. I don't like the drops or the powders you mix in so I am having my first diet Snapple peach tea as I just knew that would make my life so much better. Well it is just so so so back to drawing board for fluids.
I tried some orange juice at hotel but did not like the taste at all so I tried an orange. Nope that didn't taste the same either. I had some grapes which were better and tried some pineapple which I usually love and wasn't that bad but not as good as what I remembered. I'll do what some people say and try again in a few weeks.
This week has been interesting and successful in my opinion. I haven't been able to get to gym but 1 time in last 2 weeks so my goal is to get there 4 times this coming week.
I had my 6 weeks appointment on Tuesday and the PA told me I was at the top of the bell curve as to my WL after surgery. That made me feel great as I worried that I would be a super slow loser with a lower BMI . I am loving my WL journey even though it seems I am only losing weight in my butt and legs. I truly have to go buy new underwear this weekend.
I think following the rules have kept me successful.

Submit "1week on solid food" to Digg Submit "1week on solid food" to del.icio.us Submit "1week on solid food" to StumbleUpon Submit "1week on solid food" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

congrats
    I am happy for your 'top of the bell curve' status :-) I hope I will have the same or similar results. Just over 2 weeks till my surgery date and I'm starting to feel the anxious side of the excitement.