Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

rushandtilley

Vitamins

Rate this Entry
Hi,
I am wondering what vitamins are good to take everyday after surgery. I am getting it done december and I was just wanting to know

Submit "Vitamins" to Digg Submit "Vitamins" to del.icio.us Submit "Vitamins" to StumbleUpon Submit "Vitamins" to Google

Tags: almanza Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am still taking the Bariatric Advantage Multivitamin, and Calcium chewables.

I stopped B12 because my last labs it showed I was too high. I now take a sublingual bcomplex just once a week. I take iron with vitamin c during my menstrual cycle only <--- all these I got at GNC or The Vitamin Shoppe.
    Hello my surgery is schedule it for tomorrow Yeah!! they recommend it to use multivitamins, calcium and iron Bari Activ all of them are chewable because after surgery you can't take pills. I have a friend that he did the band and he never took them he has a lot of boxes the only thing he doesn't have is the B-12 that I purchase it. if you are interested I can give you his contact and you can buy some from him, believe me more cheaper than in the store never open it and not expired..
    hope this help