Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Ali72

October 22, 2015 my rebirth

Rate this Entry
One year ago tomorrow my life changed for the better. I was registered and checked into McAllen Heart Hospital for Gastric Sleeve surgery. My mom, I think was more nervous than I. My nervousness came from not knowing how many times they would poke me with a needle to get the IV in. Thank God the nurse got it in one shot. I eventually got wheeled into the operating room. I was knocked out and had 80% of my stomach removed. Surgery went well and I was sent home the next day. Since then, it has been a great journey. I have lost 132 pounds. My BMI has gone from 50.1 to 31.7. I have dropped 6 sizes, from Womens plus size 28 to a regular size 16. This by far has been the best decision I have ever made. It's tough sometimes, with so much delicious food out there. But I look at how far I have come and nothing tastes as good as healthy feels. This was taken just a few weeks ago. I am pretty happy with my results so far. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	journey.jpg 
Views:	132 
Size:	308.5 KB 
ID:	26287

Submit "October 22, 2015 my rebirth" to Digg Submit "October 22, 2015 my rebirth" to del.icio.us Submit "October 22, 2015 my rebirth" to StumbleUpon Submit "October 22, 2015 my rebirth" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congrats.
    Congratulations on all your hard work.byou look healthy and very beautiful.
    Ali72 Happy 1 year anniversary. So excited for you. I too started this process at 360. My surgery is Oct 28. What do you think made the difference in your amazing weight loss?
    good for you.... I am hoping I have the same results and experience 3 more days to my surgery.
    Congratulations ♥