Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mrs_Wine

Fat clothes no more!!

Rate this Entry
I did it, I got rid of all of my size 16-18 clothes yesterday. I even threw away my size 14s. I had a hard time letting them go. I called my mom and she had a good point though, she told me that if I kept them I might go back to them one day. So I did it, I let it go. I am happy size 10-12 now. I am down to 186 lbs from 233. No regrets.

Submit "Fat clothes no more!!" to Digg Submit "Fat clothes no more!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Fat clothes no more!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Fat clothes no more!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

What a great feeling!! I can't wait to be there one day!!! So excited for you!!!! Keep up the good work!!
    Congratulations!! I cant wait until I am able to do that.
    Congratulations! ♥
    Ain't it great! Congratulations?
    Excellent. I have batch of stuff I am donating to nearby women's shelter.
    Awesome- way to go!!!
    If I gained back any weight my closet would be empty. So I can't do that! Very good incentive to maintain all I lost.

I even got rid of the size 22 pants I was saving just for fun because I could now fit both legs into one of the legs of the size 22s.
    Way to go!!
    woo hoo, I am in clothes adjustment land myself....still working my way down but did an overhaul.

Good for you!
    That's great. I would love to ditch everything in my closet.
    Your post gave me goose bumps!!!! I can't wait to get rid of the fat clothes I am currently wearing. Yay for you!!! So inspiring
    It was so much fun giving everything away, mine went to a place that helps women get back into housing, jobs, etc. And I had some NICE stuff. I even under grew some shoes and large calf boots.

Now I am thrilled to have a closet full of clothes that are all the same size, and I can wear season after season. This will be my third summer in the same shorts! My old closet was full of clothes in every size, and I had to keep buying bigger sizes each year.

My best advice to newbies is to buy VERY LITTLE at each size. I changed sizes so fast I undergrew some clothes before even taking off the tags. And my best advice to veterans like me is STOP SHOPPING, YOU HAVE ENOUGH CLOTHES!! I am retiring Thursday, and seriously have no idea where I am going to wear 10+ gorgeous summer dresses.