Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

lundbergmn

it's my 40th tomorrow

Rate this Entry
so tomorrow is my 40th birthday!!! Alot has changed for me since I started this sleeve journey. I'm 3yrs out & I never got to my original gw. But that's okay because I realize now that original gw was probably unrealistic for my body. it was 130lb. I'm 5'3" & I got down to my lw in my adult life of 157lb. Then I got pregnant out of the blue! Surprise baby indeed!!! My oldest is 13 & baby is now 10mo. I gained around 40lb w/ my pregnancy because I stopped going to the gym & gave in to all my carb cravings (donuts). I have finally started to lose the babyweight slowly. Still nursing & back to work but no gym yet. When I decided to have the sleeve all I really hoped for was better health & to lose maybe 50lb if I was lucky. Well I am healthy (no meds) & I lost 120lb!! If I get back to my pre baby weight I will be fine w/ that. My son told me I looked too skinny at my lw anyway. So my birthday activities include getting my hair done tomorrow, sushi dinner w/ my family & next month myself & 9 of my girl friends are going to a log cabin w/ a hot tub & fireplace for a little R&R!!! Can't wait!!! Hope everyone is well. Love to you all!!!

Submit "it's my 40th tomorrow" to Digg Submit "it's my 40th tomorrow" to del.icio.us Submit "it's my 40th tomorrow" to StumbleUpon Submit "it's my 40th tomorrow" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Happy birthday!! and congrats on your weight loss journey, you did great!
    Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday to you
    Happy Birthday����
    Happy birthday and happy to hear about that sweet new baby! I'm 5'3" too, and have weighed 138 or so FOREVER. I would love to get to 130. Maybe this year.
    Happy BIRTH -DAY !!