Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

meme_mayham

30lbs down

Rate this Entry
Hi, i started my preop on Sept 7, had a week down time due to getting sick, i had surgery Saturday Oct 1st, since sept 7th i have lost a total of 30lbs, since the 1st of Oct, i lost 10lbs. Is it wrong to count the 20lbs prior to surgery? Because I am
I will post a recount of my Mexico experience soon, im still dizzy and recovering. But I'm fine

Submit "30lbs down" to Digg Submit "30lbs down" to del.icio.us Submit "30lbs down" to StumbleUpon Submit "30lbs down" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i think thats perfectly acceptable
    I would say yes it is acceptable. It was just had hard, if not harder, to lose that first 20 pounds. I separate mine out by I still count it.

Super glad to hear you are doing well!
    How are you doing??
    I'm still dizzy, like I keep wanting to tip over, is that normal?
    I am running out of steam fast, we went to go shopping and I was shaking like a leaf, i almost passed out.
    How long does it take to feel stable again?
    Everyone is different but for me it took a good month for the exhaustion to go away.
    I don't remember how long I was woozy for exactly, but it was at least a month.
    Try a fast dissolve B12 tab under your tongue.
    Quote Originally Posted by meme_mayham
    I'm still dizzy, like I keep wanting to tip over, is that normal?
    I am running out of steam fast, we went to go shopping and I was shaking like a leaf, i almost passed out.
    How long does it take to feel stable again?
    I was dizzy for at least one month. And did have a few episodes later on.It is mainly because of the dehydration. I also suspect the PPI to have some side effect (nausea and dizzy) because as soon I lowered the dose two months ago nausea went away...lately I'm don't feel dizzy often, unless I walk a really long distance (more than 4 miles) and forgot my water bottle.....won't happen again!