Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Maxine7290

gas-yuck!

Rate this Entry
It has been a year since I had my sleeve and it seems to me that the gas problem is worse than ever. Nothing seems to help. It is so embarrassing and the smell makes me want to vomit! Please help

Submit "gas-yuck!" to Digg Submit "gas-yuck!" to del.icio.us Submit "gas-yuck!" to StumbleUpon Submit "gas-yuck!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Start gobbling up probiotics. It'll be expensive but it really does help.
    Also, have you tried cutting out dairy and wheat to see if there's improvement?
    I agree with probiotics.
    For dealing with IBS for almost 20 years, I know that many kind of food could trigger an attack so you might need to try what Pam suggested, but with a broader spectrum.
    Besides that, for gas, charcoal (purified) works well for my family, and organo oil (in capsules) is a great natural help to fight virus/bacteria, it could help clear up some intestine issue, I use it a lot when I travel (to protect me from the tourist diarrhea). It did help a lot my IBS too. You have to take it before your meal.
    we have a special tea that we make for our babies when they are gassy. I made it for post-op and it helped a lot. It's half a star anis, ginger and honey. Strain then drink it will make you feel better.