Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Gabifg

Unflavored Protein!!!!

Rate this Entry
Hi Guys,

I am reading more and more about people adding unflavored protein to their clear liquids. Just curious what brand are you all buying? I really want to be prepared for my surgery next week and would like to purchase it this week!

Thanks in advance!

Submit "Unflavored Protein!!!!" to Digg Submit "Unflavored Protein!!!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Unflavored Protein!!!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Unflavored Protein!!!!" to Google

Comments

GNC has a great one....it has 30Grams of Protein per serving and no flavor. This has been great for me after surgery to make sure i get all my protein in. You can add it to just about anything. It is called Genepro and is a medical grade protein. Also Unjury.com has some great protein powder. Good luck!!
    Thank you so much for you reply! I will definitely look into it.
    Thank you for your blog
    My suggestion is not to buy too much of any, one, thing. I have protein powders all over my house now. I can't seem to use them all and my taste in food changed tremendously when I got home. Things I liked before I left, I don't really care for now.
    Yes, same here. Like Barbara, I have many useless tubes I can't stand anymore. Get samples and wait for after the surgery to stock up. I went mostly with vegan (Sun warrior) but also used organic whey (Now). In "already made" I loved Orgain, taste is good and I loved to have those in the fridge ready to drink...unfortunately I can't get it shipped overseas so I use powder...good luck!
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! I really love everyone's input.
    Buy samples, unjury.com sells samples.
    I found that the only one I didn't taste was unjury unflavored BUT each packet is for 8 ounces....I used one packet for 24 oz of milk along with 2 carnation instant breakfast. (Carnation has sugar free) I would sip on my drink throughout the day, 56g of protien. If you put 2 packets of un flavored it's 76g or 78 I think each packet was 22g
    Aydensmomma thank you for the suggestion.
    Yeah I cannot stand powered protein - gave away 3 huge tubs of it to a friend. I drink the hell out of Labrada Lean Body on the Go though - and for the unflavored I use GenPro - not a big fan cause I can still taste the texture - it's on Amazon. The Labrada shakes are on bobybuilding.com
    Genepro is not really protein...don't waste your money.
    I use genepro with another protein to get 45g in the morning. It has really helped keep me going. It's been almost 4 months since I had surgery.