Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Mags2113

2 nights post-op

Rate this Entry
Greetings y'all!!!! What a whirlwind this last week has been!! Currently walking my hotel room to let them gasses out!!! Walk walk walk...really helps!! Dr. Almanza and his crew were amazing! Nurses are so sweet and caring! I haven't had major pains, which is great! Just some normal gas pains!! Gonna drink a blue liquid in about 20 minutes....hopefully it's blue raspberry flavored haha....gonna go get x-Ray of new stomach. Hotel nurses have been pretty amazing....Dr. Pompa here at hotel is a cutie patutie 😍 Haha.... The driver are amazing too. So far so good! I know I'm rambling but I'm walking and typing at the same time. Once I'm home I'll post my experience....thanks to those that prayed and wished me well!! Xoxo

Submit "2 nights post-op" to Digg Submit "2 nights post-op" to del.icio.us Submit "2 nights post-op" to StumbleUpon Submit "2 nights post-op" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I am so happy you have had a great experience. I'm greatful I had a wonderful experience too! I just had my surgery on Tuesday and I've only had the gas pains as well!! May your recovery continue to be an easy recovery!!
    Yeah, I'm so glad your doing well.
    Always helps to have a cute doctor. Congrats on your speedy recovery, take it one step at a time