Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

SecretSleever

Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes!!

Rate this Entry
I've made it to the sleevers side!

I gotta say, The worst pain of it all was/is these HORRIBLE gas pains!! During my hospital stay and up until now I have felt no need to take any of my pain medicine. Standing and walking is getting easier. But for only being 3 days out I can't complain!

Submit "Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes!!" to Digg Submit "Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes!!" to del.icio.us Submit "Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes!!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Thank you for all of the prayers and well wishes!!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

That is great news.. I have mine done Monday. Although I hate gas pains and can't imagine how Painful they are in this situation it is great to hear that you aren't experiencing too much other pains. :-) Keep us posted.. - Good luck!
    Im glad your feeling better
    Keep walking, it helps with the gas. There is also a sublingual film form of Gas-x that my doctor recommended, perhaps you can ask your doctor about it. I found that walking is the only solution, force yourself, even for small loops around the house. Best of luck to you, keep staying positive.
    Thank you! I did ask my doctor about gas x and he was very quick with a reply of "No" he was very short and sweet about that answer! I've been keeping myself walking which has helped a big amount. This might sound funny but, I've never been able to burp! My husband and family has tried many times to "teach" me how to burp, but I've never been able to (unless I'm laughing and have the hiccups!) so I think that works as a downfall. LOL.
    Lol, Funny, I am not much of a burper myself-reminds me of Willy Wanka and the Fizzy Lifting drinks where Charlie has to burp his way down!