Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Bencredo

Post-Op (inion)

Rate this Entry
Okay...two days after surgery and I am doing great. For those of you considering Weightlossagents.com and going to Tijuana for your surgery with Dr. Hernandez, let me tell you that I have had NO problems. I am back at the hotel after an overnight stay and slept at the hotel last night. Not any pain today! I am doing great and looking forward to getting back home. The staff here are very professional. If you know a little Espanol, it certainly helps, but is not needed. I would certainly not let anyone tell you any different! Reading some of the articles on the Internet and listening to others....gosh! I would have never gone! But if you truly want a change you have to overcome the naysayers and go for it!

Submit "Post-Op (inion)" to Digg Submit "Post-Op (inion)" to del.icio.us Submit "Post-Op (inion)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Post-Op (inion)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

im so grad your doing great
    Thanks for posting. I am having surgery with Dr. Hernandez next Friday (Sept 30) More scared of the lifestyle change than going to Mexico for surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnapp
    Thanks for posting. I am having surgery with Dr. Hernandez next Friday (Sept 30) More scared of the lifestyle change than going to Mexico for surgery.

I first I was really scared of both, but I live next to Mexico and a lot of people here go across the boarder for surgery. I was really scared for the surgery itself and not being able to control my eating habits. I was scared of overeating and causing a rupture, but it really isn't as hard as I thought if you focus on your preop diet you will be prepared for that change.
    How are you feeling

Thanks, again, for sharing! Keep blogging!