Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

shymamichula

55 Pounds down and 75 to go

Rate this Entry
I would have never imagined in a million how easily this weight is just falling off of me!! OMG I already had to buy new clothes and all my friends and coworkers are noticing how good I'm looking. There are days that are tough but when you see how much is coming off you kind of pat yourself on your back. The proof is in the scale and the inches that are forming your new body.

Submit "55 Pounds down and 75 to go" to Digg Submit "55 Pounds down and 75 to go" to del.icio.us Submit "55 Pounds down and 75 to go" to StumbleUpon Submit "55 Pounds down and 75 to go" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I love buying new clothes! It's the greatest feeling to be buying smaller sizes.
    Thats awesome ... keep it up!
    Just don't buy too much! I would "undergrow" clothes before I even took off the tags!

Now that I've been the same size for 2 years, shopping is way too much fun. I'm getting a little carried away.
    Buy new clothes! it's the best thing!! Enjoy!!
    ENJOYYYYYYYYYYY
    Yeah im so happy for you
    I try to not buy clothes until I'm literally swimming in them. I do have to buy new scrubs for work and I'll probably keep these until I swim in them again lol. I'm loving this