Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Dawnislas

4 days Post-op from That Surgery

Rate this Entry
I can't say the recovery was a breeze but honestly the most uncomfortable part was the pain in the large incision and the extreme thirst through the first night. After the swallow test I was able to start on the liquids. I'm not sure what I was thinking but I can get down more Than I thought possible and besides little bubbles here and there everything is great.
I started my 5 week full liquids with protein supplements today. Took me a long time but I got through it. I put too much water in my unjury chocolate shake added unflavored protein to that and it was pretty rank. But I couldn"t make myself pour it out and start over even though it was free product. Boy I just now realized some habits will be hard to break.
I'm going to try to get back to work Monday but can leave if it is too much for me. I am a member of WW and my weigh in today was 189.4 which is 5.6 lb loss since last Saturday.
Other than a headache late in the day I feel great. Slept partly on my side last night and no real issues.
I am glad I am on my journey to a healthier me.

HW 226
WW beginning weight 208
SW 195
CW 189

Submit "4 days Post-op from That Surgery" to Digg Submit "4 days Post-op from That Surgery" to del.icio.us Submit "4 days Post-op from That Surgery" to StumbleUpon Submit "4 days Post-op from That Surgery" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck on your new journey to a healthier you!! I too didn't have pain, just some discomfort when drinking in the beginning.
    How are you feeling