Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

blackjac24

3 months Yesterday

Rate this Entry
Hi All,

Its been a while since I have been on the site. Since I have decided to wait until my doctors appointment in October before I know how much I have lost. I cant really update my numbers. I know one thing I have lost a lot of inches and I feel incredible on the outside. On the inside I still struggle when trying to eat chicken and fish. I can eat most vegetables and fruit but sometimes I can't get in the protein no matter what I try. I can't eat ice cream anymore it gives me an instant stomachache. I have been working out at least 5 days a week so I don't lose to much and then look like an old lady. Not one day goes by without thinking I am the luckiest person being able to have this surgery. I hope all is well with everyone on the site. and remember one day at a time.

Sheri

Submit "3 months Yesterday" to Digg Submit "3 months Yesterday" to del.icio.us Submit "3 months Yesterday" to StumbleUpon Submit "3 months Yesterday" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Im proud of you and keep up the good work. sometimes its not just all about the numbers its how you begin to feel.
    Sounds like you're doing it great
    Your a strong lady Sheri.
    great job keep up the good work!
    Just had a couple ideas that MIGHT help...

If you're struggling with the protein you could go back to having a protein shake to get that in until your tummy can handle meat, OR you could eat mashed black beans or tofu, etc.

Also if plain water is too difficult use Mio or Crystal Light or something similar that's sugarfree flavoring.

I was reading about these issues a few days ago and the Dr who had answered the question said that a round of anti-acids, like omeprazole, for 3 to 4 weeks would clear up the inflammation causing the issue. Worth a shot!

Hope these help.