Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennK

15 Pounds from goal

Rate this Entry
Hi Sleevie Buddies!!

Just wanted to share that I am 5 months out from surgery (April 11th) and 66 lbs gone!! only 15 more to get to goal... I havnt been able to work out much due to needing a hernia repair a few months post op, but finally starting to feel better, and am going to hit the gym this week. I only have 15 more pounds to go to get to goal, but I am loosing muscle, so I want to work on strength and toning now.

Cant wait to go buy new clothes... hoping to meet goal by end of Oct. so I can get some new wardrobe .... but I need to look into the biotin cuz my hair is falling out like crazy

ups and downs. but well worth it

Submit "15 Pounds from goal" to Digg Submit "15 Pounds from goal" to del.icio.us Submit "15 Pounds from goal" to StumbleUpon Submit "15 Pounds from goal" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

awesome!!! How exciting only 15 more pounds!
    Congrats!! I'm still far from my goal but do have hair issues. So far I think the biotin is useless (except to help grow chin hair:-( but my hair loss was at worth when my anemia was bad. Since it's under control lately, it got much better. May be get your iron level checked.
    you got this keep up the good work
    Nice job! Whew I wish I only needed to lose about 80 pounds when I had my surgery. You're doing great!
    Thanks Ladies! I had the surgery for weight loss, and also to cure my crippling Gastroperesis.. Both have been taken care of by the Sleeve!
    You are on to something about working on building strength and muscle. Even if the scale doesn't quite go down like you'd like when you build muscle, it's a better body not only in terms of look but also health.

I'd also encourage you to be aggressive. Reset your goal. Get 10# below it -- you can! The reason is that there is rebound. I'm personal friends with a small group of about 10 sleevers (we met here, moved to FB and now even meet in person around the country) and without a doubt, most of us have gained 10-15# after year 2. My original goal was 195# (I'm a 5'11" male with an athletic build) and I hit 165# at one point. I was 180# recently and am down into the 175# range after going back to logging. So I say keep going as low as you can go now and mentally prepare yourself for that rebound.

The odd part of the rebound is that I look so much better in the face. I look 10 years younger than when I was at my lowest. Oh well, I guess we can't have it both ways. And of course when I was 305#, I would have killed for 180#.
    Thanks for the info! Yea everyone has their "healthy weight" which might be higher than goal, but as long as I feel well, its fine! Im just starting to work out and get a handle of the nutrition daily goals so I am starting to finally feel "normal"

I was at a stall for about 2 weeks, but weighed myself today ( do it every Monday) and I had lost a pound and a half!! so back on track !