View RSS Feed

densol

Finally lost 90 pounds :)

Rate this Entry
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	283 
Size:	150.9 KB 
ID:	26145 - here is a pic of me ( on a tram in San Francisco at 330 pounds lol ) and one taken last Wednesday.

How long did that next 10 pounds take? - I last blogged in July at losing 80 pounds! So now its 90 pounds with my sleeve journey ( started Jan 2016) and 113 altogether. Unfortunately over the summer my son wasn't well. He is on the mend now, but we had to cancel our two week med cruise. Usually feeling so stressed worrying about him I would have eaten and eaten, but my sleeve protected me from that! I did drink a bit more wine than I planned, so I stalled over the summer, but I never put weight on

I joined Slimming World a month ago and go along with my mate. Its the closest I could find to reintroduce healthy normal eating and it keeps my wine drinking in check. The club has kick started the weight loss again :-) Im off to Vegas and California in 8 weeks time and really really want to be in Wonderland for that. Im 217 today, so its quite a big ask. Im going to the gym once or twice a week and trying to walk more but truth be told, I hate exercise with a vengeance - lol! I know however that my weight will come off faster if I exercise. I also want to lose weight for Christmas parties - every pound I lose now seems to make a difference.

Submit "Finally lost 90 pounds :)" to Digg Submit "Finally lost 90 pounds :)" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally lost 90 pounds :)" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally lost 90 pounds :)" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You are doing so great!!! So glad your son is doing better! My 22 year old just had back surgery a month ago, so I understand that stress. Keep rocking!!
    You look fabulous!! Awesome job!! Hope your son continues to improve
    You look great...
    wow you look amazing girl, keep up the good work
    You may not actually lose wt with exercise, cause you'll be building muscle.

And, how do you know how to dress? I lost 60 lbs once on WW and someone told me I still dressed like a fat person! Lol
    Amazing photographs -- amazing differences!

Congratulations.
    Wow!!! You're gorgeous Denise! You are doing so good!!
    Stress is not good for the weight loss that's for sure...I hope all is better now for your son...little kids little worries...big kids...
    Keep on working hard, you are almost at goal!! take care!
    Congratulations on meeting your latest goal. You are so beautiful. Your thread title grabbed me because I just hit that 90 pound loss (though total for me counting loss from first weigh-in). Plus I started at a much higher weight but still your progress gives me hope.

Glad to hear your son is doing well. I am taking my son next week to the doctor for more treatments for his back which scares me at just age 34 since he has a wonderful but physical job and a wonderful family to take care of. He was actually a lot of inspiration for me getting this surgery since he had a lot of friends at work who had gotten it and were doing fabulous.

Anyway, you are doing wonderful! I'll say a prayer for your son.
    You look beautiful. I'm 6 months out and am at 86 pounds and hope to keep motivated.
    Thanks for the comments and compliments everyone ! Its a real spur to continue on Ive been swimming twice this week, and gym once plus gym tomorrow. Im getting more focused at the gym ( I really hate exercise tho lol x ) Im looking forward to the Christmas parties ! Only 3 months left to lose more

Good luck everyone xx
    woo hoo!! yeah, I wondered what month I stop hoping for 10s and move to 5s HAHA
    Quote Originally Posted by Muted_Tummy
    woo hoo!! yeah, I wondered what month I stop hoping for 10s and move to 5s HAHA
    I noticed for me it's going down every three months: months 1/2/3 was 10 pounds per month, 3/4/5 between 6 and 7 lbs per month, then month 6/7 it's been 4.5 pounds per month...I'm guessing month 8 will be the same 4.5 lbs....then it will go down again? I hope not...walking my 5K four times per week lately to boost my BMR..
    Hey - it's been a long time since I came back to this website - that's awesome that you are down 90 lbs! - Wowsers!! I am at 51 (from 4/29/16) so I am getting there.... much slower now but steady! Lots of hair loss though - have you experienced any of that?

We are going on a Thanksgiving cruise - can't wait - first one!