Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Theresa2

8 months

Rate this Entry
Not a lot to report this time. I lost 3 pounds this month, no real change in my measurements. Went away this past weekend for a wedding and probably ate more than I should (not so much volume as calories.) Plus didn't get too much exercise because most of August was in high 30s plus humidex into low 40s.
On the funny side, I couldn't figure out why my bust measurement hadn't really changed - I'd gone down a band size but up a cup size. Basically I went from 44D to 42DD, which isn't really a change. The end of August I went to get a new bra for dress for wedding. Lo and behold, in 6 weeks I had gone to a 38DDD. Funny huh?
So I went bra shopping.

Submit "8 months" to Digg Submit "8 months" to del.icio.us Submit "8 months" to StumbleUpon Submit "8 months" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

i hope i lose my boobs i hate them
    Hey Theresa! we are in the same boat! I lost around 6.5 pounds (3 kgs) the past two months...we are at the point where it does slow down a lot...and I did exercise a lot the past weeks so it's not really the problem for once, I think it's just our bodies catching up a bit.... My bra size is also funny. I came back with several sizes in my suitcases, because here nobody is bigger than a 34 B (same for my daughter who's a 32E...we had to stock up in France)...I went from 42 to 38 B or C depending on the bra, my cup size is actually still the same, only the band changed.
    it is funny how bras work.

I finally bit the bullet and went to a true foundations place. Got properly measured and let with one bra, that fits properly and cost me $85 !!!

Same thing...band down, cup up.