Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Sandra3

Finally shopping....at home!

Rate this Entry
Hello my friends!

I've been living in Asia for two years, I was never able to find my size in a store since we moved here (came back with suitcases full of smaller sizes from US and France this year to have something to wear post-op)...but on Sunday, for the first time, I bought one dress and one lounge pants at Uniqlo (a Japanese department store) it was on sale and I was thinking, it will fit really soon...it actually fits right now!! I am just so surprised! it's a XL but that's probably the equivalent of a US large (my daughter who wears 00 in the US wears medium here). I am really surprised, but at the same time very happy, because it means I will be able to find a few nice items from local designers before we move this Spring. There's nice designers here, it's really unique AND affordable but I didn't even think that I would be able to wear anything from a store here before we move...what a lovely surprise!

Submit "Finally shopping....at home!" to Digg Submit "Finally shopping....at home!" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally shopping....at home!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally shopping....at home!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

✨✨Congratulations!✨✨

YASSS! I hope you get to treat yourself with some nice outfits! I am not a trendy person and love classic looks... Like the 80's ... No! I'm Totally Kidding! But I love wide leg trousers and belts and silky blouses! I hope someday I'll be able to pull it off!

Best wishes and Happy Shopping!!!
    Congrats to you!! So happy for you!!
    Congrats. Being surprised with a new size is the best feeling.
    Getting into smaller clothing feels amazing!! And well, shopping for smaller clothes is even more amazing!! Congrats!
    More nice clothes ... one of the best WLS NSVs -- so cool! Congrats.
    Congrats thats awesome news