Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Itsmylife2016

At the airport

Rate this Entry
Well I'm here and there's no turning back. While I have time sitting waiting to board I'll write about my progress. I was given a 5 day preop but did a 7 day. Which I will say has not been pleasant. I was addicted to food and most of all sugars. Fried foods, Mexican foods, Chocolate candy ice cream were on my weekly food menu. And then poof no more. And that's when the horrible headaches started. And on the 6th day yesterday I just couldn't eat well drink anything and keep it down. Was not pleasant. But I'm here moving forward trying to drink as much water as possible and board my plane. Which I'm sure I packed way too much crap but I'll let y'all know what I actually had to use and what I didn't use. Much love and good wishes for everyone !

Submit "At the airport" to Digg Submit "At the airport" to del.icio.us Submit "At the airport" to StumbleUpon Submit "At the airport" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Best wishes! One step closer. I will be there Thursday! Let's do this.
    Good Luck tomorrow, let us know how it goes!
    Not looking forward to the pre-op but am telling myself it has to be done to get to where I want to be.

Good luck - sending up prayers and good thoughts for a speedy recovery and safe travels.
    Good luck and safe travels
    Good Luck!!
    Thanks everyone! Getting picked up at 6:45am. Night for now.