Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Laurynsmum

Post Surgery!

Rate this Entry
Finally I have had my surgery, I had it on Tuesday August 2nd, 2016. everything went really well, Dr. Beausoile said he was very pleased and the surgery only took about 30 minutes to complete. I had a lot of pain and vomiting after the surgery for the first couple of days so I spent two nights in the hospital and was able to come home lastnight. it was wonderful to be in my own home in my own bed and a bathroom I didn't have to share with 3 strangers! Today I am sore but I spend 4.5 hours in the car yesterday plus I had to do groceries on the way home for my daughter as well so there was a lot of moving around and bumps and such but I am feeling pretty well. I even made a smoothie for breakfast with fruit, yogurt and milk, I was only able to get in about 3-4 tsp before I felt full but that's okay. I am relaxing now and just trying to get my water into me.

I still cant believe that I had my surgery, it took 7 long years for this to happen but it finally did and I am feeling wonderful and excited about my new life!!!

Submit "Post Surgery!" to Digg Submit "Post Surgery!" to del.icio.us Submit "Post Surgery!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Post Surgery!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on having your surgery!! It's a great ride and that soreness should go away in about a week.
    Im glad your ok and that your home starting the beginning of the new you
    Welcome back home for your new future
    Good for you! Congratulations!
    AWAY YOU GO AND GOOD FOR YOU, FOLLOW YOUR PROGRAM AND THIS WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOR THE GOOD. CHEERS TO YOU AND YOUR DAUGHTER.
    ✨Welcome to the Sleeved side!✨

Seven years!?! Yikes!

Congratulations!
    Thank you everyone! I am slowly coming along, one day at a time and each day is slightly better then the day before.
    you already look amazing!!! Do you mind me asking how much you have lost?