Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

xtalbling

Finally reached my departure date!

Rate this Entry
I made it guys! We are locked and loaded and on the way to San Diego!!! 3 he flight and I'll be checking back in with y'all soon! Thanks to everyone's wishes and thoughts and prayers! They are very appreciated! I was up till 330 am, so tired but here! Much love!!!

Submit "Finally reached my departure date!" to Digg Submit "Finally reached my departure date!" to del.icio.us Submit "Finally reached my departure date!" to StumbleUpon Submit "Finally reached my departure date!" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Good luck kiddo!

Sending up prayers for a safe trip and easy recovery!

Yay you!
    Yaaay!! I'm thinking of you. Soooo excited for you! Just a few days and your on to the rest of your life. xoxox
    Good luck, prayers and best wishes headed your way.
    Im so excited for you girl. Keep me posted.
    Alright alright!!
    Good luck and congrats !!!!
    Will be excited to her from you once your up to it.
    You will be in all our thoughts.
    So, I have really little veins and they are very deep. I'm a hard stick all the way around. So got to hospital had EKG I have a healthy heart. Then went to get blood drawn and the girl can't get it. She tells e rest and does everyone else (3 other people) and then she proceeds to try again and you can tell (before she sticks me again got the 2nd time) she just isn't real comfortable. So, I call out my friend who is a nurse who came and she saves me from an extra needle prick. For me that's not too bad cause I'm used to people not being able to stick me.

Got to hotel it was very clean and smelled like bleach. Walked a couple blocks down the street just to walk off some nerves. Came back to restaurant in hotel having my broth and going to wait for surgery time. Wil check in before bed if I'm a jittery ball of nerves!
    Quote Originally Posted by xtalbling
    So, I have really little veins and they are very deep. I'm a hard stick all the way around. So got to hospital had EKG I have a healthy heart. Then went to get blood drawn and the girl can't get it. She tells e rest and does everyone else (3 other people) and then she proceeds to try again and you can tell (before she sticks me again got the 2nd time) she just isn't real comfortable. So, I call out my friend who is a nurse who came and she saves me from an extra needle prick. For me that's not too bad cause I'm used to people not being able to stick me.

Got to hotel it was very clean and smelled like bleach. Walked a couple blocks down the street just to walk off some nerves. Came back to restaurant in hotel having my broth and going to wait for surgery time. Wil check in before bed if I'm a jittery ball of nerves!

So Happy for YOU!
    So glad you made it safe and sound!! Deep breaths! Hugs and prayers to you!
    ✨You Got This!✨

See you on the sleeved side!
    I'm so glad your friend got to accompany you!! I will say a prayer for you that you have an easy recovery. Good luck and keep us posted!
    very nice to have a friend to be second set of ears and mouth
    I hope you have a smooth recovery
    wow what are the chances of your friend being a nurse
    to rescue you . It's a God thing.